Pānui | Read
- Spend your lunch hour reading a te reo Māori book, for beginners, try ‘Māori at Home’ ‘Māori 4 Work’ and ‘A Māori Phrase a Day’. For intermediate and higher see Mai i te Kakano, Te Rito and He Iti Kahurangi.
- Read the reo rua articles on Stuff NZ and share them with your organisation
- Use the signage list to put up signs around your workplace or try these labels.
- Hear Professor Rawinia Higgins talk about the thinking behind the Māori Language Act 2016
- For rangatahi or Marvel lovers, read Māori legend comics in te reo or English with Sanctuary: Pūrakau Evolution.